Technical Information & Logistics
We are committed to making sure that all students can successfully connect to online learning during their at-home learning days.
- If your student needs a laptop or tablet, contact your child's teacher using their email located in the Staff Directory. Borrowing a device is free!
- Borrowed devices should be used for school purposes only and kept in a secure location. Take your device with you on in-school days.
- If you are using your own device, make sure it meets the technology requirements for online learning.
- If your child is having trouble with their iPad, visit Getting Started with Your iPad.
- If your child is having trouble connecting to Google Classroom, Google Meets or any of our online learning resources, contact your child's teacher using their email located in the Staff Directory.
- If your child forgot their DOE issued email or needs a password reset, contact your child's teacher using their email located in the Staff Directory.
YouTube: How to change the language of a video
Watch the video below to learn how to change the subtitle language on a YouTube video when using a computer!
Google Account: How to change between different Google accounts
This video will show you how to change accounts in Google Classroom, Google Meet, Google Docs, and Google Slides!
Subtitle Change Video in English
Subtitle Change Video in Spanish
Google Classroom: How to add photo attachments
The video describes how to add a photo to a Google Classroom assignment on a phone or tablet.