- Water is clear and colorless.
- Water is tasteless and has no smell.
- All living things need water.
- Water take three forms: vapor, solid and liquid.
- Ice is a solid form of water.
- Objects could sink or float when placed in water.
- Water can be used to cook, clean, drink, swim.
- Water gets to our homes through pipes.
- Exploring how water changes from liquid to solid.
- Water Cycle Experiment
- Exploring Pipes
- Making Oobleck
- Making Rain
- Activity: Sink or Float
- Making Snow
March Theme Books:
- Water Dance by Thomas Locker
- Water: Up, Down, and All Around by Natalie M. Rosinsky
- The Water Cycle by Hammersmith, Craig
- A Cool Drink of Water by Barbara Kerley
- I Am Water by Marzollo, Jean
- Rain! by Linda Ashman
- Swimmy By Leo Lionni
- The Rainbow Fish by Marcus Pifter
3/1 Pre-K & K Cap & Gown Pictures
3/6-3/8 & 3/10 Scholastic Book Fair (10:30-1:00 pm)
3/7 Pre-K Vision Screening
3/9 Half Day (Dismissal at 11:35 am)
Parent Teacher Conference
(12:40- 2:40 pm & 4:30 - 7:30 pm by appointment)
Scholastic Book Fair
(12:40- 2:40 pm & 4:30 - 7:30 pm)
3/14 Coffee Hour at Trinity (8:30 am)
3/15 No School (Pre-K Only)
3/24 Fabulous Friday (2:00 pm)
Spirit Day: Sports Day
Don’t forget you can come visit your child’s teacher every Tuesday from 2:45 to 3:20 during our parent engagement time!
Please continue practicing at home the alphabet sheet we laminated. It is very important that your child practice the letters. We have four months for this school year to end, and we want to support the transition to Kindergarten.
Ms. Márquez & Ms. Shirmeen